Hovenia Dulcis is a type of herb that is commonly found in East Asia and Himalayas. It is traditionally used as LIVER TONIC in many countries such as Korea, China, USA and more.
The Korean Food & Drug Administration approved on December 2008 that extracts of the Hovenia Dulcis can protect and help recover the liver function from damages caused by substances such as alcohol.
HLP Hovenia Dulcis has remarkable benefits on alcoholism, fatty liver, hepatitis, diuretic symptoms, quenching thirst and as detox.
HLP Hovenia Dulcis extract are used:
- As a liver tonic to support healthy liver functions
- Helps regenerate and protect liver cells
- Helps minimize the damaging effects of alcohol, environmental pollutants, toxic chemicals and drugs.
- An easy and healthy detox after overindulging.
How it works?
- The hepatoprotective effects of Hovenia are carried out via several mechanism including antioxidation, and enhanced liver detoxification.
- One of the main active ingredients in Hovenia Dulcis, Dihydromyricetin (Ampelopsin), has traditionally been used as anti-alcohol herb and ease hangover. Many human studies had noted that, when taken before consuming alcohol, it can reduce circulating levels of alcohol and improve alcohol metabolism. Dihydromyricetin prevents Hangovers, sobers you up quicker, prevent drunkenness, and protects your liver.
-Recent studies have concluded that Hovenia prevents alcohol from influencing GABA-a receptors in the brain.
-By halting the strain of alcohol on these receptors the Dihydromyricetin (DHM) molecule is effective in preventing and/or reducing loss of coordination and slurred speech.
- Studies also demonstrated that DHM significantly reduced the typical hangover symptoms associated with overindulgence of alcoholic beverages.
HLP Hovenia Dulcis also contains green tea. A review of 10 studies reported in “Liver International” on the effects of green tea on liver disease reported that eight out of the 10 found green tea had a protective effect against liver disease.
Who needs HLP Hovenia Dulcis?
Patients who face:
- Alcoholics or individuals that have frequent alcohol consumption
- Individuals that face risk of liver damage ( smoker, long term medication intake, sleep deprivation)
For more details about the product, kindly email your inquiries to email@example.com